Summary Phase 2
What have we learnt so far?
- The vision of the future / impact is the starting point for project planning.
- We get from the vision of the future to the project aim / outcome by considering and summarising the changes that can be observed in regard to the key actors.
- Indicators are used to detect and mark the change process for each key actor as they move from the current situation towards the project aim / outcome. These markers are called process indicators. Other terms sometimes used are: milestones or progress markers.
- The activities / measures show the practical things that the project will do to reach the desired changes in the key actors’ behaviour.
- Milestones are changes that need to be described specifically and practically so that they clearly demonstrate progress. Hereby it is mainly qualitative indicators that can tell us about the changes in the key actors’ behaviour.
« zurück «