In-house seminars and consultancy: Tailoring professional training to your needs
Managing and coordinating a programme or major project in the field of civil conflict transformation or conflict-sensitive development cooperation requires specialist skills and professional expertise. Specialist training or courses that are precisely tailored to your needs and your employees’ prior knowledge are needed to prepare. We are able to provide competent advice and support in just such matters.
We devise and organise seminars and workshops for your projects and programmes – individually tailored to the training needs of your international and local staff and adapted to suit the regional and professional requirements of your project. We conduct staff training – on request, in English, French, German or Arabic – either directly in your project regions or at your premises in Germany.
Thanks to our large pool of training facilitators, coaches and experts, we are able to provide comprehensive support in topics relating to civil conflict transformation and conflict-sensitive development cooperation.
Please do not hesitate to contact us – together we can find a way to support you!
- Professional training tailored to your needs
- Results that contribute directly to your project work
- Relief from organisational responsibility
- Option of involving local peace experts in collective learning processes
- Save time and money by conducting training at your organisations premises
- Benefit from the expertise of a leading educational institution for civil conflict transformation
... advise you on your training plans.
... appoint a training facilitator suited to your needs.
... ask about participants’ expectations and experience.
... ensure the seminar concept meets both the client’s and participants’ needs.
... provide participants with literature and further resources.
... conduct training at your company premises.